Invest in yourself. Make an appointment today.
Can’t make it to Cleveland Hall? Let’s Skype!
Student consultations cover:
- Starting and working on assignments
- Writing in U.S. American academic English
- Cultural questions and comparisons
- Prioritizing Information in the U.S.
- Learning vocabulary
- Reading effectively
- Speaking fluently
- Improving grammar usage
- Connecting with an advocate
Faculty can seek consultation on topics such as:
- Engaging a changing classroom demographic
- Facilitating learning for all students in ways that are especially critical to English language learners’ success
- Communicating more effectively
- Discussing revisions to classroom and departmental policies